Monday, November 17, 2008

Toledo Talent
June 2008


Well, since I never got around to printing off these pictures...what a great way to show them to everyone. There were several people that participated in the talent show and all of them were great!



Roger Bille ~ a reading


Brianna Horton ~ piano solo


Of course the kids were right up front!


Ted Gifford ~ a memory test


Kelsie McMillion ~ solo


Natalie McMillion and friends ~ puppet show


Karlie Crumbliss ~ flute solo


Ted and Eileen Gifford ~ duet

Elder Fauss ~ I have no idea



Spencer Grubb ~ sax solo

Savannah and Clarissa Gifford ~ duet

Jadan Swanger ~ ballet


Jerry Opdahl ~ a story


Karlie Crumbliss, Cari Hayward and Kim Crumbliss ~ trio


I can't remember his name, but he did a never-ending headstand!


Payton and Doug Gifford ~ duet


Linda Ripp and Deanne Woodruff ~ a really funny story about pushing buttons!!


Elder Camp and one of his several companions whose name I don't remember ~ a duet


And of course... Ted and the Tennessee Three
which consisted of Bishop Lambert, Ted Gifford, Doug Gifford and Steve Coyner!
They were definitely the finale!!! I don't think that there is any more captions needed.







It really was a great night! It was fabulous for everyone to share their talents!
Thank you...just a few months late!

( please forgive me if I spelled anyone's name wrong.)